PinkDate brings you a date you’ll never forget
You’re everything a client could want in a companion.Now it’s time to showcase your value to the world with PinkDate.
PinkDate is the world’s first app created to bring clients and providers together in one place. Seamless booking and transactions, pre-screened clients, beautiful profiles - what’s not to love? PinkDate provides convenience, reach, advertising to serious clients, and connects you with the best selection of offers.
Here are some of the benefits of using PinkDate:
- List for free - create a beautiful profile to showcase your elegance.
- Options to list services, if you so choose.
- Engage with clients who are serious and ready to book.
- Say goodbye to time-wasters. Clients can only engage with you if you’ve pre-approved.
- Book clients who are pre-screened - you choose the level of screening you’re comfortable with.
- Receive payment in cryptocurrency or cash.
- Increase your visibility online. Your profile is optimized for search ability, viewing and user engagement.
- Worry-free booking: if the client cancels, you receive a cancellation fee.
- A no-review policy lets the intimate details of your date stay inside the bedroom.
- Review your profile analytics - get a real understanding of who’s viewing you, and how you can improve your presence.
Swipe right for the best choice in companionship dating.
No. PinkDate is available as a modern, HTML5 website, accessible via mobile and desktop browsers. In a future update, PinkDate can optionally be installed as a Progressive Web App (PWA) to your homescreen on iOS and Android. Later on, PinkDate will ship an Android app.
To sign up, you’ll need a valid email or cell-phone number (burner numbers will not work). You’ll receive an activation code that asks you to confirm your account. From there you’ll be guided on setting up your profile.
We have tiered levels of screening in place so you can provide the level of information you’re comfortable with. Our tiers are:
- Tier 1: Profile stats, email and/or phone number shown to the companion.
- Tier 2: Information in Tier 1, with additional information on references/okays given by other providers.
- Tier 3: Information provided in Tiers 1 and 2, along with one of the following: social media profile (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook); workplace information; government-issued ID; deposit paid via cryptocurrency.
While we suggest providing more information to be able to contact more companions, obviously comfort level is very individual. You retain control of your information: PinkDate will never give out your information without your consent. You can erase your verification data at any time.
Your data is stored in encrypted segments on separate systems, each heavily restricted. Instead of giving the web server full access to everything, all data requests go through a data gateway that controls access on a per-user basis and refuses to hand out more. Furthermore, none of these servers have a direct Internet connection or hard drives. All data is stored on an encrypted filesystem in RAM -- the moment the server is physically accessed, it shuts down and everything is wiped. Restarting the databases is a manual process which restores encrypted backups directly into RAM.
Once your profile is complete, you’ll have the option of searching through companions in your area. You can set search distance limits, preferences in terms of companion features, and price range. You'll then be shown a selection of companions who meet your requests, one by one. Swipe right to add a companion to your favorites! To connect with a companion, select the profile and click "I'm Interested". The companion will then be notified of this and she’ll get access to view your profile. If interest is mutual, she can begin a conversation with you. She may also decline the invitation to connect, at which point the conversation discontinues.
Given the nature of the business, companions want to ensure clients are safe, respectable, and willing to follow through on the agreed-upon donation for time. If your profile doesn’t contain the level of screening information the provider is comfortable with, you won't be able to initiate contact. While we encourage you to submit only the information you’re comfortable with, more information will increase your chances of finding a reputable companion.
Fantastic! You can choose a booking time that the companion has provided on their schedule, or you can set up another mutually agreed-upon time. After that, it’s up to you on how to proceed. We encourage communication solely through PinkDate.
Yes, PinkDate allows payments and deposits through cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin and Monero. You can also choose to pay your companion in cash.
After the date, we encourage feedback but we do not allow reviews under any circumstances. You will be asked to rate various aspects of the date (i.e. booking process, service, looks) using a 1-5 star rating scale. You will be given the opportunity to provide a brief testimonial on your date, but you will not be able to discuss the specifics of the date (testimonials discussing specific services will not be published).